Where We Offer Programs
Currently, Cultured Kids Club offers French, Spanish, and Chinese after-school enrichment programs in various districts in the Columbus Ohio area. We are planning to expand into the Dayton Ohio for the 2018-2019 school year.
Why Choose Cultured Kids Club?
The best time for children to learn a second language is in their preschool and elementary years, where the window of opportunity grants a child the cognitive flexibility to retain multiple languages and reiterate with native pronunciation.
- Here at Cultured Kids Club, we are pleased to offer families a convenient and reliable solution to receiving foreign language in your elementary school, preschool, or daycare!
- We currently offer tomorrow's leaders Spanish, Chinese and French in the convenience of your own school.
Each week, Cultured Kids Club assists toddlers, preschoolers and elementary students in accomplishing foreign language proficiency and advancing their cognitive skills while having lots of fun at the same time! If you are a school administrator, teacher, or parent looking to have foreign language in your school, Cultured Kids Club is here to help. Contact us anytime!
After-School with Cultured Kids Club:
- Our curriculum aligns with the ACTFL Education Standards.
- Dedicated, reliable, and educated teachers who are native or fluent in the language that they teach.
- Creative, interactive, theme-based curriculum to actively engage children in learning through doing.
- An established system to ensure on-time arrival of teachers and natural, engaging delivery of instruction.
- Cultured Kids Club provides all materials for age-appropriate activities.
- We include interactive games, stories, songs, worksheets, and craft projects.
- Regular onsite check-ins with school administration to ensure program expectations are being met.
- Convenient and user-friendly online registration and tuition payment options. (All information is confidential; we do not sell information to third parties!)