What We Do:
Cultured Kids Club is dedicated to growing multilingual children. We offer Spanish, French, & Chinese total immersion language programs for children ages 18 months - 14 years.
Since 2008, Cultured Kids Club has educated more than 1,100 students! We offer our award-winning total immersion foreign language programs in more than 20 different locations throughout the Columbus, Ohio area. Our native and fluent teachers hold their Bachelor or Master degrees and are proficient in the Total Immersion and Total Response methods.
Cultured Kids Club was established on the belief that every child can and should learn a second language. Tanya Johnson founded Cultured Kids Club in 2010 because she saw the necessity for bilingual speakers in the workplace.
- Knowing that most students in the United States will not receive any foreign language education until high school, she created a dynamic, immersive language program.
- This program would develop, sustain and advance children's foreign language proficiency.
We set out to provide a program that will teach children new languages in a fun, engaging, and age-appropriate way.
- We introduce students to native pronunciation and everyday concepts with fluent teachers.
- We take advantage of the window of opportunity that early learning provides.
- Our curriculum progresses with the student's ability.
Check back for updates on the programs we offer, the languages we teach, and fun facts about the languages and countries that we study! Or you can head over to our website to check us out or schedule a class.