Why We Teach Languages
- Foreign language study enhances listening skills and memory.
- Increase skills like problem-solving and dealing with abstract concepts.
- Foreign languages provide a competitive edge in career choices. Four out of five new jobs in the US are created as a result of foreign trade.
- Opportunities in government, business, medicine, law, technology, military, industry, marketing, etc.
Our Teaching Methods
With our professionally developed curriculum, immersion teaching methods, small class sizes of 6-8 children and excellent team of fluent and native teachers, your child will be on the fast track to proficiency! He or she will learn a foreign language naturally in a fun and engaging environment.
We are a total immersion foreign language center with native speaking teachers.
- The Cultured Kids Club curriculum engages students naturally using the Total Immersion and Total Response teaching methods.
- Students completely interact in the language, using fun and age-appropriate activities.
Each class is designed to educate and support children at their individual level.
- Our progressive curriculum helps children have fun learning foreign languages, gain confidence through peer interaction, and make tremendous strides in his or her target language.
- Our curriculum focuses on building language skills from the ground up; from simple verbal greetings to writing a paper about your summer vacation.
- Our dynamic immersion curriculum aligns with ACTFL standards.
Whether your child is just beginning a new adventure into foreign language learning or is looking to advance their established language skills, we're here to help!